Dave Ewanchuk’s Body-Bar Class
This is a 60-minute class that includes a warm-up and stretching. We use a “body-bar” and our own bodyweight for a strength and cardio workout.
Thursdays September 10th to October 8th 9:30am – 10:30am (CLASS FULL)
Inside the Community Centre, 493 Felix Jack Road, Mayne Island.
- We will lend out a body bar and a mat to each participant for the duration of the series. We ask that you take it home and bring it with you each time. This minimizes the cleaning and sharing of equipment. If you have your own mat or body-bar, you are welcome to bring it.
- We ask that people register and pay for all five classes in this series. If space permits, we may allow people to sign up for single classes. You can use past credits towards this class.
- There is no access to cardio equipment or the social room.
- There is access to the bathrooms.
- We ask that people arrive ready to participate and don’t need to change at the centre.
- Please bring your own water.
- Physical distance of 2 meters must be kept at all times. We have cones to mark where participants are to be.
- With adequate distance, we don’t require masks or face coverings to be worn. However, it is a Community Centre policy that all participants bring one with them.
- The maximum number of participants in this class is 8.
- Anyone with symptoms of illness must stay home.
- Registration in advance is required.