We are making a number of changes to support the health and comfort of everyone who uses the Community Centre.
If you plan on attending, please familiarize yourself with the new procedures.
- Sign Up – We are limiting the number of people in the facility at one time. You must sign up ahead of time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 778-706-2691.
- COVID-19 Questionnaire– Anyone who enters the centre or attends a class outside the centre must answer a series of questions related to symptoms of a respiratory infection. If you have any symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, etc.), please stay home).
- Physical Distance– All participants must keep 2m distance from all others.
- Limited Equipment– To increase the distance between people and to minimize cleaning, limited equipment will be available. If there is anything specific you would like to use, please ask for it when you sign up.
- Sharing Equipment– Equipment may not be shared without being cleaned first.
- Cleaning– Equipment must be cleaned before use and after use.
- No Changing Facilities– Please arrive ready to participate.
- No Kitchen Access – Please bring your own water.
- Bathroom– One bathroom will be open for use.
- Masks/Face coverings– Masks are not mandatory. We have scheduled and arranged our space to allow for physical distancing. The community centre requires all attendees to bring a mask with them in case it becomes needed.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Tim at 778-706-2691.